NZB Club is a NZB search engine providing fast and customizable way to search the top 300 Usenet newsgroups quickly and return NZB files. NZBClub automatically indexes Usenet binaries and makes them available for download via NZB format.
- Quick Search by Keyword
- Filter and Sort Searches by Group, Poster, Time, Size , etc
- Ability to Browse Newsgroups
- NZB files created automatically
- Top 300 Newsgroups Only – Updated Daily.
- Free Service
- Registration Optional ( Recommended for more features)
- Save Searches (Registered Users)
- RSS Feed Saved Searches (Registered Users)
How to use NZBClub
If you are interested in checking out NZBClub then be sure to register, it’s free and then you will have the ability to save your searches, your search history and to create an RSS feed from your saved search. After you have registered there are basically two ways to use NZBClub.
- Classic search: it is only required to enter the keyword and (optionally) set a few search parameters, such as group filter, poster filter, results per page, age, file size and similar.
- Browse newsgroups NZB: the list of binary groups and corresponding NZB files is available as well. It is only required to click on “Browse Newsgroups NZB” menu item and the index of available newsgroups will appear. Once the list has appeared, it is only necessary to click on the desired group and NZB file list associated with that group will appear.
NZBClub In Action
- Search History
- Watch List (up to 25 collections can be added to watch list)
- SafeSearch (if this option is turned on, the search will not include adult newsgroups results)
Popularity / History
NZBClub is a fairly popular NZB search engine to Alexa.com. That said, Binsearch.info and nzbindex.nl are a more popular and seem to have slightly bit better response time.
Compared to other NZB Sites
- Binsearch.info vs NZBClub– Binsearch.info seems a bit faster with more groups indexed. A few things don’t work correctly on NZBClub whereas Binsearch seems a bit more error free.
- NZBindex.nl vs NZBClub — NZBClub and NZBIndex seem to be similar in performance. NZBIndex has common tags unlike NZBClub
Our Conclusion / Recommendation
All in all NZBClub does a nice job and UsenetReviewz recommends checking them out. When we tested NZBClub some of the features like template searches were not working nor could we get the RSS feed to work properly. Perhaps we did something wrong? Either way the search works well and it’s free so no complaints.