Last Updated: Jun 23, 2023
|Price||€6,99 / Month|
|Free Trial||30 Day MBG|
|Features||Best EU Provider|
Dutch based USENET service provider Eweka is our top pick for independent EU server access with top-quality retention and completion. Eweka owns and manages their own USENET backbone with high speed connections to not just EU-based users, but trans-Atlantic users as well.
Eweka Quick Summary
- Special price for UsenetReviewz.com visitors – €6,99/mo for Eweka’s best plan
- UsenetReviewz.com visitors save 52% with a 30 day money-back guarantee.
- Our #1 rated independent EU provider with excellent retention and completion
- Fastest and most reliable EU backbone
- 5522 days full retention in every newsgroup (most offered by any European USENET provider)
- High-speed, unlimited USENET access (no speed or data caps)
- Newslazer – included newsreader allows you to search, preview and download from USENET.
- Compatible with all popular USENET apps like SABnzbd, Sonarr and Radarr.
- Free unlimited VPN included
- Customer support available in English, Dutch, German and French
Eweka offers an impressive retention period of 5522 days days for all USENET posts in over 120,000+ binary and text newsgroups. What makes Eweka particularly remarkable is their commitment to preserving every post for their entire retention period, ensuring that no article is subject to expiration. This commitment has established Eweka as the leading provider among all European USENET service providers, with an outstanding completion rate of 99.5%.
Eweka offers several different pricing tiers all offering full access to their USENET servers with unlimited downloads, unlimited speeds, 50 connections, SSL, and a free newsreader with search. Sign up via our website and you will receive 52% off with a 30 day money-back guarantee.
Eweka offers a 30 day money-back guarantee with their top-end plan. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the service, you can contact Eweka’s support team, available 24/7, and request a refund.
Special Offers / Coupons
By signing up through UsenetReviewz, you can get 52% off an unlimited account with Eweka plus a free newreader with search plus a free unlimited VPN.
Our download speeds max out at 50 Mbps. During our test we were able to utilize all available bandwidth despite the bandwidth despite routing from South America to Europe. Note: download speeds can be affected by intermediary Internet connections.
Local ISP in Santiago Chile
Eweka offers up to 50 connections with all plans, allowing users to establish multiple simultaneous connections to their servers. Note: Having more connections does not guarantee faster speeds. The optimal number of connections may vary depending on various factors such as the your internet connection, hardware capabilities, and network conditions.
News Servers / Ports / Configuration
- NNTP Server address for Eweka: news.eweka.nl
- Ports : 119(No SSL), 563(SSL) and 443(SSL)
Frequently Asked Questions for Eweka
- Which package should I pick ? Signup using UsenetReviewz.com special pricing offer and get 52% off with a money-back guarantee.
- How can I upgrade my Eweka plan? Login to the website. From there click on ‘Extend/Upgrade ’ and choose the plan you would like. Note: It will take a few minutes for your account to be upgraded. Note: You are able to upgrade your monthly account in the middle of your plan.
- What does a 502 error mean? A 502 error notification indicates 1 of 2 things. First option (502 Access denied to your node), is that your username or your password is incorrect. Remember your username is identical to the email address that you registered with. Second option (502 you’ve reached your maximum number of simultaneous connections), is that you have reached the maximum number of NNTP connections allowed per your plan. You are limited to 20 connections with your Eweka account. This is more than enough for any newsreader. Try 8 connections for maximum speeds.
- Are Discounts offered for yearly sign up: Eweka.nl offers a discount for multi-month plans. However by using UsenetReviewz.com’s signup link you will receive a 52% discount.
- Does Eweka have a newsreader included? Yes Eweka. Check out more detail on Eweka’s newsreader called NewsLazer below.
- What Newsreader should I use? Our first recommendation would be check out NewsLazer which is included free with all Eweka plans. Otherwise if you aren ’t happy with Newslazer then see UsenetReviewz.com ’s list of the best USENET newsreader clients for a good start in researching what is best for you.
- Does Eweka include a VPN connection? Yes, Eweka does include a free VPN service with their 15 month plan. It is also available as an add-on with other plans. Alternatively, if you are looking for a bundled USENET and VPN service then check out Tweaknews if you are in Europe or if you are in the USA then look at the yearly plan for Newshosting
- How do I search USENET and find the content I am looking for? you could start by visiting UsenetReviewz.com ’s list of the best NZB sites and start your search there.
- Any special offers available for Eweka ? UsenetReviewz.com offers the best pricing however during late November there is Black Friday and other holiday periods when you can occasionally realize greater discounts. Signup for our newsletter and bookmark our website.
- Can I pay via Paypal? Yes. Paypal is supported. Eweka has a variety of common payment options for European and International residents: Credit and Debit cards, iDeal, Paypal, Bank Transfer and SMS payments.
Newslazer Newsreader Client
Eweka offers a free newsreader app, called Newslazer, with all plans. It’s available for Windows, Mac, and Linux and is a great bonus considering that after signing up with Eweka USENET access, you do need to install and configure any 3rd party software.
In the image above, you get an idea of the user-friendliness of the newsreader. Just start up the app and search for whatever you want. Notice that we are able to search and filter in various like file size, name and type. Other notable features include the ability to manually search through text and binary newsgroups, import NZB files for convenient processing, and even bookmarking your favorite newsgroups.
Support is available via email or webform. Email email@example.com. Note that Eweka support is available Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm. Eweka is located in the time zone CEST (Central European Summer Time) UTC/GMT +2 hours
Contact Eweka via email firstname.lastname@example.org or if you really want to visit them at their offices in the Netherlands.
Eweka Internet Services
Staten Bolwerk 1
2011 MK Haarlem
Eweka states on their website that “Eweka does not monitor or record your activities online. We do not monitor which newsgroups you post to or download from or what you put in news articles that you post.” Note that Eweka does require a request for posting access.
If you have SSL enabled and configured correctly (ports 563 or 443), then all your downloads will remain secured. There is no crypto payment option, though. If you need a USENET provider that supports Bitcoin, you might want to consider PureUSENET. Note: with any usenet provider. you will need to have a valid email address associated with your account. Note: with any usenet provider you will need to have a valid email address associated with your account.
Eweka accepts: Major Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Paypal, Bank Transfer, MisterCash(available with all Belgium Banks), Giropay(available via all German Banks) and SMS direct payment.
Eweka is our top recommended independent EU USENET service provider for its reliable backbone, high retention and ompletion, fast speeds, and feature-rich plans. With a 30-day money-back guarantee, you can try Eweka risk-free. Take advantage of UsenetReviewz’s special pricing offer and experience Eweka’s exceptional service for yourself.