According the information on SABnzbd development blog (but their official forum as well), as of August 24th, SABnzbd 0.5.4 was released, fixing some main issues, some smaller bugs and finally, adding some new features œunder the hood. Let’s jump right into the listing of these changes (information taken directly from their forum):
– Compensate for IPV6 issues of Chrome on OSX
– Changes in dirscan-speed are now immediately effective
– Reduce amount of logging
– Make sure access to sabnzbd.ini is blocked for group and world (Unix, OSX).
– On Windows, detect whether sqlite3.dll is missing. If so, panic and complain about lame virus scanner.
– Add hidden option “queue_complete_pers” to select non-persistence ofÂ non-script end-of-queue actions.
– Add hidden option “allow_64bit_tools” to allow or prevent use of 64bit par2 and unrar.
– Support unpacking of rar-files embedded in zip-files
– Restrict square bracket substitution to server names
Since SABnzbd is open-source Â piece of software, the team developing this application welcomes everyone to inform them about required changes, bugs, missing features and other.