Newshosting Newsreader Review
Top rated USENET provider Newshosting created a USENET newsreader client in 2011 and since then they have been making gradual improvments. The Newshosting newsreader looks good and work well. Newhosting’s newsreader runs on multiple platforms – Mac, Windows and Linux and, best of all is free if you have a subscription to Newshosting.
Some other cool and important features
- Built In Search – Search Newshosting back end servers easily
- Unlimited File Previews – Built In Image Viewer
- Filtering – You can filter by Language, Category Type – Ie Audio, Video, Images, ISO
- Unrar and Unpar – Nice presentation of downloaded files
- Easily Import NZBs – NZB drag and drop import support
- Download scheduler
- SSL Available – Nice for avoiding traffic shaping restrictions.
- All Platforms supported – Windows, Mac and Linux versions
We could go on and on about this newsreader but if you are a Newshosting Customer or potential Newshosting customer its worth checking out for yourself.
It does’t appear to be coded in Java because it runs very smoothly and is quick and responsive also.
Below is a gallery of photos and below that a quick video introducing Newshosting Newsreader – (4 minutes) which gives you a quick overview of what to expect.