Usenet.net Offering Great Deal To Start Off Their 8th Year

February 10, 2012

One of our oldest and most trusted providers, Usenet.net has announced a special deal for all their new customers. They will now give you unlimited access to their Usenet network for a low $9.99 monthly for the life of the account. This plan isn’t a watered down version of what they would normally give you for $19.99 per month, no. This is the full blown account with all the trimmings that the would give with the full price. That’s everything, for 50% off, as long as you keep the account active!

A Little About Usenet.net

Usenet.net went live in 2004, and since they went live they have been one of our most trusted and reliable old school providers. They have outstanding retention, connection aren’t sampled or throttled, and security is insured through SSL. Here are a few more of the pertinent details on Usenet.net:

  • Retention/Completion: Retention is at 1,274 for binaries, and more then 3,100 for text. Completion is rated at 99%.
  • Concurrent Connections: You are allowed up to 30 concurrent connections…plenty to completely flood your connection.
  • Free Trial: They have a 5 day trial account that will allow you up to 10 GB of downloading.
  • Security/Anonymity: 256 bit SSL is provided for free with the service…no one will see what you are up to.
  • Servers: U.S., Netherlands, and Hong Kong. Keeps it easy to find a close connection to max out your connection.
  • Newsgroups: More than 120,000 newsgroups available for you to check out.

Old School Reliability

With the years behind them they have become known as one of the most popular and reliable old school Usenet providers. Their 24/7 email support team will have any questions you might have easily and in a short time. The speeds are excellent, and only your distance from the server will affect your download speeds…and with servers located globally you shouldn’t have any kind of problems with that either. If you are interested and would like to know more about Usenet.net, we have a full review of them in our Usenet.net Review.

Tell us your Usenet experiences, and learn more from us…send us a tweet to @usenetreviewz.

Share This Webpage

Sign up for our newsletter. 100% Private. Easy Unsubscribe

Email Address

Best Usenet Service Providers Listings