|Features||No Free Account|
|$15/Year for VIP|
PFMonkey is currently closed to registrations. The site has, in the past, opened itself up to new users but, for the moment, you’ll have to get an invite if you want to get past the login page. PFMonkey keeps it close to the vest, not disclosing much at all about what the site offers or how much a VIP account costs.
PFMonkey.com Highlighted Features
- Newznab NZB Site
- Free Account: No API Access, Invite Only
- VIP Account: Contact Admin for Details
- Retention – over days of binary
- More than 50 Groups Crawled
- Indexer runs every 15 minutes
- No Ads
- Forum-Based Support, IRC
- Invites: Required
- IRC: Yes: irc.synirc.net:6667 #pfmonkey
- Integrations: Sickbeard, Couchpotato, Headphones, etc.
- Privacy: SSL
- Hardware details: Not Disclosed
- Moderated Forums
- Payment: Bitcoin Only
Membership Levels for PFMonkey.com
|NZBs Daily||Not Disclosed||Not Disclosed|
|Invites||Not Disclosed||Not Disclosed|
PFMonkey is very highly regarded by USENET users, but it’s hard to get a membership. You’ll either have to get an invite from an existing member or be lucky enough to notice when PFMonkey announces that they’re offering invites on various discussion boards. This site is Newznab based. Unpaid accounts that don’t login to the site—API logins don’t count—will be cancelled after thirty days. This doesn’t apply to paid accounts.