|Features||100 calls & 5 NZBs daily.|
|Two levels ; $ 12 & $ 22|
|Upto 5000 calls & 1000|
NZBNoob is a fast NZB indexer that draws from many groups. The site is based on Newznab+, so most downloading software will be compatible. NZBnoob offers two different donor levels of membership, both with generous terms. You can pay with Bitcoin or with a credit card.
NZBNoob Highlighted Features
- Fast Newznab+ Indexer
- Free Account: 100 API Calls/5 NZB Grabs per Day
- VIP Account: Two levels, $12 and $22 –
- Retention – over 1500 days of binary
- Approximately 50 Groups Indexed
- Indexer runs every 15 Minutes
- No Ads
- Forum for all users
- Invites: N/A
- IRC: Yes, On-Site Widget
- Integrations ie SabNZBD, NZBGet, Sorarr, etc.
- Privacy: SSL
- Hardware details: Not Disclosed
- Payment Options: Credit Cards, Bitcoin
Membership Levels for NZBNoob
|Status||Since||Average Response Time|
24 Hour Response Time Chart for NZBNoob
Last 24 Hours
NZBNoob has a lot going for it. Signing up for the site is fast and easy and, once you do, upgrading to a donator account is convenient, whether you prefer cards or Bitcoin. The indexes are updated quickly and NZBNoob includes quite a few groups, making it a sensible choice if new releases are what you’re after. It’s a Newznab+ site with few frills, but it’s great if you care about efficiency and a good allotment of API hits and NZB grabs from a good selection of groups.