|Features||Multi Platform Newsreader|
|Bundled USENET service|
|Quickly Scan Header Files|
|Good USENET Search|
Top-rated USENET provider Newshosting created a USENET newsreader client back in 2011. Since then, they have been making gradual improvements.
The Newshosting newsreader looks good and works well. Newshosting’s newsreader runs on multiple platforms, including Mac, Windows and Linux.
The newsreader is free if you have a subscription to Newshosting. You can download it from their site or from a link in the welcome email you’ll get when you sign up for the service.
- Built In Search – Search Newshosting backend servers easily
- Unlimited File Previews – Built In Image Viewer
- Filtering – You can filter by Language, Category Type – i.e. Audio, Video, Images, ISO
- Unrar and Unpar – Nice presentation of downloaded files
- Easily Import NZBs – NZB drag and drop import support
- Download scheduler
- SSL Available – Nice for avoiding traffic shaping restrictions.
- All Platforms supported – Windows, Mac and Linux versions
- File repair feature automatically fixes broken downloads
- Ability to use alternate ports
- Configurable connection speed limit
You get access to this newsreader when you sign up for the fourteen-day, 30GB trial from Newshosting.
The Newshosting newsreader was remarkably smooth in testing. Check out the screenshots below to get an idea of what the interface looks like. There’s also a video you can watch that gives you an introduction to the newsreader.