Newsgroup Direct Offering $8 Unlimited Deal For First 200 New Members

February 8, 2012

That’s right! $8 p/mo for unlimited Usenet access from Newsgroup Direct…but you really need to hurry to get the deal. The coupon code we give you below will only work for the first 200 new members. (We have managed to get the administrators to extend the $8 deal until Feb 28th) This discount is only good for the new memberships, and those having block accounts. On the up side though, as long as you keep the account paid and active, unlimited Usenet access will only cost you the same $8.

We Hope It’s Contagious

With this being one of the first discount deals of the year, we are hoping these kinds of discounts become viral among the providers. Usually Newsgroup Direct charges $20 p/mo for their unlimited memberships, so this is a almost a 75% discount…it can’t get much better than that. If you aren’t familiar with Newsgroup Direct, here’s a little about them:

  • 1,270 days of binary retention and growing.
  • Speed optimized servers, only your connection type will slow you down.
  • Reliability is at the top of the list of their priorities.
  • Outstanding support…24/7/365 you can get your problems solved.
  • 30 GB Online storage from StorageNinja.
  • Security provided using SSL.
  • 50 concurrent connections allowed.

What You Need To Do

If you don’t have an account, or do have a block account, then all you have to do is go to Newsgroup Direct, then click on the sign-up button. Select their Unlimited package, (highlighted in green,) then when you are checking out, enter the coupon code: ngd23983667 and finish checking out. Your package price will always be $8 as long as you keep the account. The coupon code will expire on the 28th of February, and they are only giving this deep discount to the first 200 new subscribers.

If you would like to know more about Newsgroup direct, you can get all the little details in our Newsgroup Direct Review. If you would like to let us know how happy you are about this deal, or anything else Usenet related, send us a tweet to @usenetreviewz.

Share This Webpage

Sign up for our newsletter. 100% Private. Easy Unsubscribe

Email Address

Best Usenet Service Providers Listings