iLoad Usenet Review
Last Updated: Aug 06, 2021
|Price||$4.95/mo / Month|
|Features||High Retention Rate|
|Integrated Usenet Search|
|With Free Newsreader|
iLoad Usenet makes Usenet easily accessible and secure for users. They not only provide long retention of 5800+ days but also the good completion rates and an integrated search engine for Usenet. SSL encryption also is included for free and they have software for Windows, Mac and Linux. The service provider offers 7,657 binary newsgroups and a total of 35,630 terabytes of data.
iLoad Usenet offers multiple plans from volume, flatrate to prepaid plans.
iLoad Usenet Quick Summary
- High Retention rate - 5866 days
- Integrated Usenet Search Engine
- Software for Windows, Mac, Linux
- Access to 7000+ binary newsgroups
- 35000+ terabytes of data
- Multiple types of plans
iLoad Usenet offers one of the highest retention rates in the market today with 5866 days of binary retention and still growing. That’s more than 10 years. Aside from that they have a 99% completion rate as well.
iLoad Usenet has multiple plans: Volume, Prepaid and Flatrate. With the number of plans they have, you should consider examining their plans carefully and see what best suits your needs. Plan specifics can be seen below:
- Volume plans can be purchased on a 1-month, 3-month, 6-month and 12-month basis except for iLoad XXL which is only for a maximum of 6 months
- Flatrate plans can be purchased on a 1-month, 3-month, 6-month and 12-month basis except for iLoad Flat XXL and unlimited subscription which is only for a maximum of 6 months
- iLoad Prepaid plans vary in the amount of data. The validity of plans depends on the amount of data you purchase - this ranges from 3 months to 24 months.
Free Trial Info
iLoad Usenet offers a 14-day free trial either by volume or flatrate. Volume free trials range from 12GB to 240GB. Flatrate trials, on the other hand, range from 1 Mbit to 25 Mbit.
Special Offers/ Coupons
Currently, there are no special offers/ coupons with this Usenet provider. Make sure you check back with us for updates or check our list of top Usenet providers to see better deals.
iLoad Usenet has servers in both US and Europe and delivers high speed to its users. The speed, of course, also depends on the plan you choose. However upon testing their speed, iLoad Usenet performs well and can compete well with other top Usenet providers.
The iLoad Usenet website does not provide any information on how many connections they offer.
News Servers/ Ports/ Configuration
Configure through iload-usenet.com with the following ports:
- Standard- 119, 23, 443, 8080
- SSL- 9000, and SSL 563, 80, and 81.
As previously mentioned, iLoad Usenet has servers in both the US and EU.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does iLoad Usenet offer a money-back guarantee? A: iLoad Usenet does not have any money-back guarantee. However, they have two free trial options (by volume or flatrate) for 14-days.
Q: Why do you need iLoad Usenet? A: iLoad Usenet provides one of the highest retention rates in the market today - more than 10 years, as well as a high completion rate.
Q: What differentiates iLoad Usenet from other providers? A: One standout feature that iLoad Usenet has is the multiple plans that they offer: Volume, Prepaid and Flatrate plans
Q: What other special offerings does iLoad Usenet have? A: iLoad Usenet makes Usenet accessible and secure to use with their software for Windows, MacOS and Linux, with billions of files sorted and easily searchable
Q: What payment methods are accepted? A: Visa, Mastercard, Klarna, PayPal and Sepa
iLoad Usenet has a support page on their website both for existing users and new customers. You can contact them via support form or via email. Based on their site, their average response rate is 9 hours and 21 minutes.
For now, the main point of contact for iLoad Usenet is through their support page. Their ‘contact via email’ option states the following instructions:
- Please specify your customer number, an invoice number, your username or - if different - your registration e-mail address.
- Please describe your problem as detailed as possible. This will help us to answer your request more quickly.
- You’ll receive a confirmation of receipt of your request with a ticket number shortly. If you don’t receive this confirmation it means that we either didn’t receive your request or our confirmation was blocked by your SPAM filter. In this case we aren’t able to reach you. Please include us in your whitelist accordingly.
iLoad Usenet makes use of SSL technology to keep your Usenet activity safe and private. Their own newsreader also gives access and security to its users.
iLoad Usenet accepts major credit cards and PayPal.
iLoad Usenet has been in the Usenet industry for more than 10 years. They have been able to stay around for a long time because they provide their users with good features and offer competitive pricing. We especially like how many plans they offer, showing how flexible they are to the needs of their market. All their plans also come with SSL encryption and a free newsreader. All in all, while iLoad Usenet is not one of our top Usenet providers, we still consider them better than those who provide mediocre service.
Altenatives To iLoad Usenet
|Newshosting||$8.33||Best Price / Free Newsreader|
|UsenetServer||$7.95||NZB Search / Fast Speeds|
|Eweka||€7,50||Best EU Provider / Lifetime Discount|
|Easynews||$9.98||Easy Web App / File Previews|
|TweakNews||€7,50||Free Newsreader / Free VPN|
|PureUSENET||€5.97||Good EU Provider / Free SSL|
|XLned||€7.49||Fast Speeds / EU Servers|